NOT FOR TIME:
Strict Handstand Push Ups
*Add weight to barbell every 2 sets (8-6-4-2)
*Suggested %: 65-70-75-80-85
This is 55 total squat cleans that will ascend in weight in addition to 55 total strict HSPU. While we don’t want this to turn in to a full blown send, try to find the methodical pace that allows you to never reach failure, but still challenges you to move well and consistently.
SUGGESTED WARM UP
- 10 Cossack Squats (5 R / 5 L) + 10 Shoulder Pass Throughs – 2x
- Mobilize wrists and triceps for front rack
- 20 ft Slow Bear Crawl + 10 Jumping Air Squats – 2x
- Mobilize hips and low back
- 3 Tall Cleans (45/35) + 3 Tall Cleans (75/55)
- 2 Clean Pulls + 2 Power Cleans + 2 Squat Cleans (30-40%)
- 10 Seconds Handstand + 10 Seconds Half HSPU Reps + 10 Seconds Strict HSPU. Rest between segments if needed.