Every 8 Minutes for 4 Sets (@0:00, 8:00, 16:00, 24:00)
800 M Run
*Record times of all 4 rounds separately, aim to be consistent (within 10 seconds fastest to slowest)
Simple and effective. This will be very much about your ability to pace the runs correctly so you don’t fall apart during the burpees. Ideally these runs take anywhere form 2:40-4:00 so you can properly attack the burpees but allow enough time for a solid recovery. Scale the distance if needed.
SUGGESTED WARM UP
- 10 Walking Lunges + 5 Press Ups – 2 rounds
- 10 Punter Kicks + 5 Toe Touches
- 200 M Run (slow)
- 10 Fire Hydrants (each leg) + 10 Grasshoppers (slow)
- 400 M Run (medium)
- 5 Burpees slow + 5 burpees medium + 5 burpees fast
- Stretch/ mobilize calves and hamstrings
- 800 M Run (hard)
- If this is too much running for a warm up, cut distances approximately in half. However, it would help to see how long your 800 M run will take….