400 M Run
Challenge yourself to maintain splits somewhat close to each other (+/- 10 seconds). This doesn’t need to be an all out effort, especially early on. Try to teach yourself how to pace properly and end strong.
SUGGESTED WARM UP
- 100 M light jog + 10 Leg Swings + 10 Punter Kicks each leg
- 20 M Butt Kickers + 20 M Walking Lunge w/twist over knee
- 100 M medium jog + 10 toe to knee pulls + 10 alternating pigeon pose each leg
- 10 Press Ups to Downward Dog – hold each for 2-3 seconds
- 200 M Medium Jog + 5-10 burpees