400 M Run
Max Cal Row
Rest 3 Minutes
*Record total cals
Be sure to test out the 400 M Run prior to the workout to ensure it can be done in under 2 minutes early on. If it slows down later, that is fine. But we want these runs done at an intense rate with close to a minute (give or take) of rowing.
SUGGESTED WARM UP
- 20/16 Cal Row (easy) – Rest 1 Minute – 20/16 Cal Row (hard)
- Stretch and mobilize hamstrings / calves
- 200 M Run (easy) – Rest 1 Minute – 200 M Run (hard)
- Stretch and mobilize low back and hips
- 400 M Run (hard) goal is to be done under 2:00. If not, shorten run in workout.